1. You actually enjoy being around one another instead of trying to find ways to avoid each other.
2. Truth is spoken in love and not in a condescending or condemning way.
3. There is an atmosphere of freedom where differences of opinion can be shared without the immediate perception that the person who is disagreeing is somehow disloyal. (BTW, if you are in a meeting and you disagree mentally then you have an obligation to disagree verbally! If you do not feel that freedom then there is a problem!)
4. People are willing to walk into the room and ask for help rather than put off the perception that they have it all together.
5. No one is trying to prove themselves.
6. Everyone in the room values the opinions of everyone in the room.
7. There can be disagreements without the fear of relationships being destroyed.
8. The entire group is focused on attacking the problems in the room and not the people in the room!
9. People embrace responsibility rather than cast blame.
10. People work through tension honestly rather than saying nothing is wrong and then walking out of the meeting and tearing apart those with whom they disagreed.