- You are much less patient than you think you are.
- Many times you’ll have no clue what to do.
- You’ll realize that minivans are secretly awesome.
- You’ll probably not get six continuous hours of good sleep ever again.
- There are singular moments of joy so indescribable they can only be experienced.
- Your presence is more important than you know.
- You need to repeat the same words over and over to your children.
- You will watch less of your favorite games, play less video games, and will go out with your guy friends hardly at all.
- You will embrace your cluelessness as a gift from God.
- You will realize your ongoing need to repent, confess, apologize, and forgive.
Read the rest for his explanations.