I spotted an interesting article on LinkedIn, 15 sure signs your ‘client’ does not take you seriously from The Savage Truth, here’s a clip:
You call them ‘clients’ and you think they see you as a business partner. Take this quick test and maybe… think again! Tick each statement that applies to you.
- They won’t meet you to provide a new job brief. It’s emailed, or given over the phone, or maybe its just a few lines in an email.
- They give you jobs in competition. And you are not even first.
- When you do eventually arrange a meeting, they keep you waiting for ages, or even stand you up altogether.
- They don’t return your calls.
- They routinely don’t interview the candidates you present.
- They won’t give you sound reasons for rejecting candidates that they have declined to interview.
- They demand urgency from you every step of the way, but are slow to come back in a timely fashion themselves.
Go check out the rest of the article here.