Carrying on my reading of parenting books (following my review of The Sixty Minute Father) I’ve read The “Parentalk” Guide to Being a Dad by Peter Meadows. The book is part of a series of resources looking at parenting. It covers a wide range of topics including:
- How to build and maintain a great relationship with your child
- Keeping a healthy relationship with your partner
- Working smart – juggling work and home life
- Making it work if you’re a distant dad
- Top tips for getting the most out of fatherhood
The book is full of practical, down-to-earth information on how to be the best dad you can be.