Gutting: Andrei Arshavin quadruple all but ends Liverpool’s title dreams: Liverpool draw 4-4 with Arsenal, who had four goals from Andrei Arshavin. It means we’re now level on points with Manchester United, but they have two games in hand.
- Platini slams Italian football racism: Uefa wants matches to be halted if fans make racist chants, the European governing body’s president Michel Platini said today.
- MPs call for end to huge club debts: An inquiry into football by a group of MPs has called for rule changes to prevent new owners saddling clubs with huge amounts of debt.
- Wembley pitch fiasco: Q?A: What is wrong why can’t it be fixed and how much is all this costing?
- Uefa would not veto Old Firm move: Uefa says it would not stand in the way of Celtic and Rangers joining a two-tier Premier League – if such a plan comes to fruition.
- Players’ chief wants SFA to meet banned duo Barry Ferguson and Allan McGregor: The SFA should meet with Barry Ferguson and Allan McGregor over their life bans say players’ union.
- English clubs’ thrillaminute approach should please Michel Platini: The Champions League is putting on the Ritz and not simply because two London institutions grace the semis.
- Manchester City’s Craig Bellamy happy to be a boot boy: Manchester City striker Craig Bellamy has said he would willingly clean the boots of any worldclass players who replace him in the first team at Eastlands.