Australian entrepreneur Steve Sammartino and Romanian teenager Raul Oaida teamed up to produce a full-size car made of LEGO bricks -and drive it down the street!
[youtube id=”_ObE4_nMCjE” width=”580″ height=”337″]
The engines run on compressed air, which makes it silent (but deadly if it doesn’t hold together).
– The engine is made from standard Lego pieces and runs on air!
– The engine has four orbital engines and a total of 256 pistons.
– More than 500,000 LEGO pieces.
– Top speed around 20-30km (We drive it slow as are scared of giant lego explosion)
– Built in Romania and shipped to a secret location in Melbourne.
– It’s a Hot Rod design, mainly because hot rods are cool.