Again, due to house moving (it might happen one day) and a busy time at work I’ve not been publishing funny links, here’s a big list to make up for it:
- Wanted: Paradise island ‘caretaker’: For what’s described as ‘world’s best job’, applicant must blog and feed fish on tropical Australian island.
- Divorce man ‘wants kidney back’: A US man divorcing his wife demands that she return the kidney he donated to her or pay him $1.5m (£1m) in compensation.
- Child elopers’ Africa plan foiled: Two German children aged six and five are stopped by police on their way to Africa for a secret “wedding” in the sun.
- Car worth £3m is found in garage: A vintage Bugatti car, which gathered dust in a Tyneside garage for 47 years could fetch £3m at auction.
- Naples sex strike over fireworks: Hundreds of women in Naples pledge to withhold sex from their men unless they stay away from illegal fireworks at new year.
- US alligator found far from home: An investigation is launched into how an alligator native to North America was found wandering around a campsite in Australia.
- Student’s £100bn overdraft shock: A student from Ayrshire is shocked when his online banking statement shows two £50bn withdrawals.
- ‘Ridiculous’ 999 calls revealed: A priest angry at not being allowed to use a toilet and a woman complaining about Strictly Come Dancing are among “frivolous” calls made to Manchester police.