Some more funny and random headlines from around the world:
- Nasa admits ‘Everest’ photo error: The US space agency, Nasa, admits it mistook a mountain in India for Everest when it posted online a picture taken from space.
- Vodka ‘saved elephants from cold’: Two elephants are saved from the deadly Siberian cold by drinking vodka, Russian officials say.
- Casablanca piano sold at auction: A piano that features in the classic 1940s film Casablanca is sold for more than $600,000 (£370,000) at an auction in New York.
- Fine art of the driving licence: Fredrik Saker’s driving licence does not look exceptional but the likeness is a painting, not a photograph.
- Havel honoured with neon heart: A giant pink neon heart adorns the European Parliament building in Brussels, in memory of the late Czech dissident playwright and leader Vaclav Havel.
- Part of Antarctica named after Queen: Part of the British Antarctic Territory is named in honour of the Queen, who also receives 60 place mats at her historic visit to a cabinet meeting.
- And all shall worship money…: Economists are the new priests, says Will Self.