Hannah, my wife, did her annual questions about daddy with our two boys. There’s some entertaining answers!
1. What makes Daddy happy?
D – Giving him food.
J – Building something.
2. How does Daddy make you laugh?
D – Tickling me.
J – Tickles me.
3. What was Daddy like as a child?
D – Good behaviour.
J – A scarecrow.
4. How old is Daddy?
D – 32.
J – 5.
5. How tall is Daddy?
D – Really tall.
J – Bigger.
6. What is Daddy’s favourite thing to do?
D – Play games.
J – Work.
7. What does Daddy do when you’re not around?
D – Look for me.
J – Go on a train.
8. What is Daddy really good at?
D – Driving our car.
J – Being in a castle.
9. What is Daddy not very good at?
D – Flushing the toilet.
J – Squirting me.
10. What is Daddy’s favourite food?
D – Meatballs with chicken nuggets.
J – Chicken.
11. What do you and Daddy do together?
D – Play games.
J – Puzzles and games.
12. Where is Daddy’s favourite place to go?
D – Portsmouth.
J – The park.
13. What does Daddy like most about Mummy?
D – Going in her bed.
J – He loves her.
14. What does Daddy do for a job?
D – Work at church.
J – Opens the shed.
15. How are you and Daddy the same?
D – We’ve got the same hair.
J – We’re both boys.
16. How are you and Daddy different?
D – We’ve got different colour t-shirts.
J – Because I’ve got white hair and he’s got brown hair.
17. How do you know Daddy loves you?
D – When he gives me cuddles.
J – Because he tickles me.
18. What makes Daddy sad?
D – When there’s not enough room in your bed.
J – Writing.
19. What makes you proud of Daddy?
D – When he’s good at playing football.
J – Swimming.