What a set of games, here are some random thoughts:
- I am gutted with the Liverpool game, Roman Pavlyuchenko scored a late winner as Tottenham came from behind to beat us 2-1.
- Spurs are now off the foot off the Premier League table, although both Bolton and Newcastle have a game in hand.
- Arsenal lost again: it was the Rory Delap factor for Stoke, with both Ricardo Fuller and Seyi Olofinjana scoring from his missile like throw-ins.
- Arsenal’s season is in danger of being over at the start of November.
- Chelsea absolutely destroyed Sunderland with their 5-0 win, and are looking increasingly good for this year’s title.
- Manchester United seem to be revving up for their title chase with a 4-3 win over Hull, although how Hull managed to score 3 must be of concern to Ferguson.