Headlines from the world of sport:
- Steven Gerrard selling his car on Auto Trader website: Football star Steven Gerrard is selling his car on Auto Trader website.
- Ferguson admits quintuple is unlikely: Manchester United’s squad is the best he has managed in his 22 years at the club, but he does not think they will win the quintuple this season, manager Sir Alex Ferguson has said.
- AC Milan back salary cap: AC Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani has called for a salary cap in football to cut costs as the sport deals with the global economic crisis.
- Benitez signs long-term Reds deal: Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez ends speculation over his future at Anfield by signing a new deal that will keep him at the club until 2014.
- Bolt to run on Manchester streets: Triple Olympic champion Usain Bolt will compete in an innovative street race in Manchester in May.
- West Ham to pay £20m over five years to settle Tevez saga: West Ham United are to pay £4m a year over the next five seasons as compensation to Sheffield United over the Carlos Tevez saga.
- Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard hailed as world’s best player by Zinedine Zidane: Former France international Zinedine Zidane says Liverpool midfielder Steven Gerrard is the best player in the world.