Social media is a key communication channel for youth workers. One of the challenges is that all the different social media networks constantly change the goal posts in terms of how best to share your story. The image sizes that Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, LinkedIn, and YouTube all use are all completely different. Here’s […]
Are you seeing 20/20 when it comes to social media? I know I don’t – I would’ve flunked this Social Media Eye Chart from Bizarro Comics by Dan Piraro.
Dad to the fab Daniel and Josh! Engaged to the amazing Sarah. Passionate about Jesus, youth work & sport.
- Thousands of older teenagers facing serious risks because of a “cliff edge” in support
- State of the Voluntary Sector in Hampshire
- Salah on course to score 35 league goals this season
- Liverpool draw Manchester City in the Champions League Quarterfinals
- FREE online course to help parents talk about the issue of self-harm with their children
- Amazing student invention on
- Hampshire Police Youth Commission are recruiting! on
- Support for children’s mental health must move into the 21st century on
- I’m standing for General Synod on
- Greatest Church welcome on