Some links from the world of ministry:
- Do Reformed Charismatics Have an Image Problem?: nice article by Marcus on the image that still exists of charismatics and reformed Christians being polar opposites.
- Sex buyers beware: you are now a target: The Archbishop of York has tabled a bid to stop women being forced into prostitution.
- ‘Twitter Bible’ Converts Scripture into Mini Messages: A new so-called “Twitter Bible,” which summarizes the over 31,000-verse Bible into nearly 4,000 short-form tweets, is being released at the Frankfurt Book Fair this week.
- Christmas by Colour: Christmas by Colour, a not-for-profit exploration into the colours that shape our Christmas. Frustrated at the plethora of Christmas reds, whites and greens they decided to explore the colours people really associate with their Christmas.
- “Preacher-Onlys” are not good preachers: Tim Keller on the need to shepherd your congregation as well as teach and preach.
- How God called John Piper to be a pastor