Some links from the world of theology and ministry:
- Biblical Studies at the University of Sheffield: Maggi blogged on the University of Sheffield revoking their own decision to close their Biblical Studies course.
- Bishop calls on Christians to wear crosses in run-up to Christmas: The Bishop of Lichfield has entered the debate about the right of Christians to wear crosses or fish badges while at work with a call for Christians to demonstrate that they “aren’t going to disappear quietly from the market place.”
- Tim Keller: The Personal Story: Tim shares how his addiction to work were really selfish and idolatrous attempts to secure admiration.
- 16 Keys to Effective Elders’ Meetings: a summary sheet by Alexander Strauch summing up his book, Meetings That Work: A Guide to Effective Elders’ Meetings.
- Five Mistakes I Made As A Young Leader–Part One & Five Mistakes I Made As A Young Leader–Part Two: some really helpful thoughts from Perry which I’ll be chewing over time and again.
- Ministry: Rudiments of Wisdom: Bishop Alan Wilson reflect on 30 years of ordained ministry.
- Happy ‘atheist bus’ children are Christians: how ironic that the atheist bus advert used children who are Christians.
- Riding the Wave:Craig Groeschel writes a wonderful post.