Here is this week’s round up of theological and ministry related wanderings:
- Interesting post over at Out of Ur: The Emerging Synagogue? Apparently Christians aren’t the only ones feeling the urge to emerge.
- Justin Taylor highlighted this advice from John Piper on humility. Check out this line as a sample quote: “be more amazed that you’re saved than that they’re lost.” Read the whole thing.
- Two excellent clips of Alistair Begg on preaching: Part 1 and part 2. (Thanks Colin)
- interviews Andrew Adamson, Director of the latest Narnia film, Prince Caspian.
- The Archbishop of Westminster, Cardinal Cormac Murphy-O’Connor, has urged Christians to treat atheists and agnostics with “deep esteem”.
- A couple of updates on the ESV Study Bible: firstly, the introduction to the Gospel of Luke is now online (7 page PDF); secondly, the 35% off discount pre-order discount ends on May 15 (although disappointingly you can’t pre-order to the UK).