Comic Relief Tech for Good 2018 funding stream has an upcoming deadline. The fund is well worth looking at for youth work projects.
Deadline: 20 December 2017
Who can apply? Not-for-profit groups in the UK
How much? Between £15,000 and £47,000
This programme aims to provide the opportunity for not-for-profit organisations, who already have some technological capacity, to take their digital innovation projects forward. We are looking to fund teams to make a significant digital step forward within nine months.
A wide range of digital interventions will be considered and our aim is to fund projects that:
- Are focused on specific user needs in their design, delivery and development
- Make best use of web, mobile or internet based technologies
- Can scale effectively and offer economies of scale
- Disrupt and challenge existing ways of delivering services
- Are sharable with other parts of the not-for-profit sector
We are looking to fund more than just good ideas. We want to fund projects that will deliver bigger, better and more ambitious services to users and beneficiaries. Applicants need to demonstrate that they understand how to manage a successful digital project, and that they have sound internal or external technical expertise in their management and delivery team. We would expect that some development work will already have taken place.
Projects must address one of our four programme areas:
- Empowering Women and Girls,
- Investing in Children and Young People,
- Building Stronger Communities, or
- Improving Health and Wellbeing.
How to apply: Apply online