Be warned – you can overdose on coffee. This is a warning that must be passed on to all youth workers! Jasmine Willis was taken to hospital after overdosing on espresso coffee. She developed a fever and began hyperventilating after drinking seven double espressos while working at her family’s sandwich shop. She has since made a full recovery and is now warning others about the dangers of excessive coffee drinking.
Chris
cskidd1983@gmail.com
Married to the amazing Sarah and raising Jakey, Daniel, Amelia, Josh & Jonah in our blended family. Passionate for Jesus, social work & sport.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.