Headlines and news stories from the world of youth ministry:
- Top 5 killers of the under-fives: this photo gallery shows the biggest killer diseases of young children.
- Make Jesus Famous: new campaign launched by the Church Army to help the Church do more to make Jesus known in our culture.
- iPhone launches ‘purity ring’ application: for just 59p, consumers can download an application that allows them to take a purity pledge and then display a silver ring on their phone to prove their commitment to abstinence.
- Summer Camp (in Words): how would you describe summer camp?
- Generation Y admit they still go to parents for advice: Research published by the Australian Institute of Family Studies gives a rare insight into the relationship between parents and their adult children.
- Youth work with young people who are autistic: Ian writes a great post for youth workers and how we can be more sensitive to the needs of our young people who are autistic.
- A Good Childhood: I was at a conference about The Good Childhood Inquiry, you can access the powerpoints here, there’s some interesting stats and graphs to keep on file.
- Ambidextrous Worship: great story from a summer camp about the breadth of worship.
- Free vs. Paid Content in the Church: Adam sums up the discussion on content.