Some links and interesting sites from the world of youth ministry:
- Faith emotions: Jon blogs on the ups and downs young people struggle with – something we’re really wrestling with here in Tonbridge – any answers on a postcard much appreciated!
- Amish & Adolescent Faith Development: Interesting article from Adam, certainly got me thinking.
- What do you say to an eight-year-old girl?: challenging thoughts by Jenny about how we automatically stereotype.
- Classic Toys Have Power: an article arguing for children to be allowed to use their imagination when playing with toys.
- Fuzz Kitto: Church Meet Youth: Jon blogs Fuzz’s notes from the second seminar at Youthwork The Conference.
- Create A Parent Advisory Team?: Steve blogs on a great idea to get more parents advising you in your ministry.
- The Christmas narrative in Chocolate: Ian blogs one of my favourite Christmas illustrations I’ve ever used.
- Leadership: Doing life together makes it easier: DC writes on the values of leadership.
- The Biggest Hindrance To Change May Be You!: is it us who are blocking progress, Kurt challenges us to keep our own game up.