Some posts that have caught my eye from the world of youth ministry and youth work in the last 2 weeks:
- Investment VS Impact: Absolutely loved this post by Kurt on what are we aiming for, to focus on things that are low in investment and high on impact.
- How effective is your work in the school?: a schools worker from Scotland suggests some tools to help you measure the effectiveness of your schoolswork and ministry.
- The Good Childhood Inquiry from the Children’s Society: this was spoken about a lot in the press last week, go and read about it here.
- Delirious? build Indian Medical Centre: Jon posts about how Delirious use the profits from the Kingdom of Comfort album to build a medical centre in Prem Kiran, Mumbai – awesome.
- Paul Tilley posts about Ethical Conduct in Youthwork a new document from the NYA, asking how would Christian youth ministry fit into the principles. (Thanks Roy)