More links from the world of children’s and youth ministry:
- Talking through technology: Scientists claim to have developed the first technology of its kind to allow children with communication problems to converse better.
- Mum tracks gap year son with GPS: protective mum Rachel Wilder is keeping a close eye on her teenage son as he backpacks around the world — with a GPS tracking device.
- Teen Life Check : an online health quiz for teenagers from the NHS examining how you’re doing in life.
- 15 Actions To Support 15-Year-Olds (& Teens In General): great post by Ypulse, do check it out.
- Freshman Frenzy: Josh writes about one of the key transitioning events for young people moving into his youth work.
- Children & Young People Now survey: Children & Young People Now magazine have launched an online survey of youth workers about youth clubs opening at weekends.
- How have we made this boring?: The gospel is a dynamic story – so why do some young people find it boring?