I saw on the Greenbelt Blog that they’re looking to appoint a Youth Participation Officer:
Thanks to grant funding, we are appointing a Youth Participation Officer to enable young people to fully participate as Greenbelt-makers at the festival and during the year, and to be advocates and activists for arts, faith and justice in their communities. The deadline for applications is next Monday (2nd May).
You will need:
- Experience of enabling youth participation
- Experience of managing and working with volunteers
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative
- A passion for arts, faith and justice
This is a full-time post on a fixed-term three-year contract, externally funded, based at the Greenbelt office in London.
Application deadline: 2 May 2011
Interview date: 11 May 2011
The post-holder needs to be sympathetic to the Christian ethos of the organisation.
For further details and to apply visit greenbelt.org.uk/jobs.