Some more theology and ministry links from around the world:
- The Posture of Prayer: Tim Challies shares some excellent thoughts on positions to pray in.
- Husband builds 12-seater chapel in back garden for wife: A husband spent £25,000 constructing a working chapel in his back garden because his wife found their local church too crowded. (Thanks: Maggi)
- New Perspective: Scot McKnight has a series going on the New Perspective – well worth a read.
- Twittering in Church: article in Time on tweeting in church.
- How Pastors Spend Their Time: a quick post on how a pastor spends his time.
- Brueggeman on Preaching
- A Quick Thought: Justin challenges the thought that we should “preach the gospel at all times; use words if necessary”