iGroup session 3 spent time identifiying the barriers to a transformed church and how we could break them down. Key thoughts included the need for:
- Identifying and responding to community need
- Partnership and working strategically – churches working truly together
- Making choices and focussing on the God thing not just good things
- Making the most of God opportunities
- Having flexibility and avoiding burnout
Richard Tiplady from the ECM then concluded our session with a 10 minute overview of church history, leaving us with the question what can we learn from previous movements of the church.